3D T-Shirts | Facebook Accessories | Amazing Software | Mindblowing HTML5 | 3D CG Girls | CSS3 2012 | Funny Blogging Tips





Pin It

Questions Regarding Google Adsense Check in India

Posted by Aakash Doshi On Monday, June 11, 2012
Google Adsense Indian publishers has different questions in mind regarding the Payment and Check Issue.But don't worry you will definitely receive your check safely.I have answered some questions related to it.

1.How long to wait after you reach payment threshold of 100$?
      Suppose you reach threshold of 100$ on May,2012.Google will verify and calculate your earning and will display it within few weeks.Mine earning is calculated on 7th of every month i.e I reached 100$ on 25,May and it was calculated on 7th,June and displayed as,

Total Earning 111.59$
Payment Issued - Details
Date.


2.What after payment is issued?
      Click the Details link provided,You will come across your payment details.It includes,
  • Payment type : Check for Indian Publishers
  • Payment Date
  • Payment Number
  • Tracking Number : I did not received any tracking number,but if you do, you can check your payment delivery status by inputting your tracking number on Bluedart Website.Click Waybill or Ref.Number.
  • Amount
  • Exchange Rate : Dollar to INR at that instance of time
3.Now what?
      After the payment is issued, your check will be delivered in 2-4 weeks.

4.But how long more?
      It took 13 days for calculation and verification as I mention in first Question(I am talking about mine).
Then after 13 days Payment Issued was displayed.
And then I waited for around 2 week for delivery, But nothing was delivered.I got curious about my Address details as I do not live in a Metro city but a rural place.Then I started to Google different questions about Adsense payment in India like,
What if my check is lost?
How much longer to wait?
3 more days Gone :-(
Total days 13+14+3=30 days

And finally the Door was Knocked and it was a BlueDart Post with title, 
Google Inc.
Buffalo,NewYork :-)

So the key is, have patience.Wait at-least a month for your check.

5.So how do I en-cash or deposit my Adsense check in India?
      Google make use of Citibank for Indian publishers.But it does not matter.When I got my first cheque in my hand, I was so curious about where to deposit this check, where to cash my first Google adsense cheque.

      Google Adsense Cheque is a normal check just like other local check. You need to drop it in your branch and the check will be clear in the 3 Working days.No commission or extra forms to be filled.